Thank you for joining us.
THE STATE OF THE CUSTOMER
During our presentation, we revealed “our” way of doing service. See Below for a Recap.
In an effort to get out of what we call a “reactive spiral of death”, we are focusing on aligning our customer’s networks to what we believe are the best practices of how a network needs to be set up so it can run at its full potential.
How Do We Do It?
- Monthly Technical Alignments - one of our technicians will be onsite once a month to run through a list of standards and identify if your network lines up.
- Quarterly Meetings - we ask you to take 30 minutes to meet with our vCIO. During this time, he will present you a bomb report and discuss how well your network aligns with our standards. From there we can plan out if any changes need to be made. (The majority of changes are free!)
- Partnership - we want to partner with you to move your network forward, so during our vCIO meetings, we want to be sure we are not only focusing on aligning you, but also planning for where you want to take your business next.
What Have We Found?
- Customers are sharing logins and their passwords are not expiring - Shared logins such as Front1, OfficeManager and such are not compliant. You cannot track who is logging in and making changes on the network. 81% of hacking-related breaches leveraged either stolen and//or weak passwords. (Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report, 2017)
- Customers do not have standard IT Policies - Policies are there to protect your company. If a data breach happens, the policy proves that you made every attempt you could to prevent that scenario.
- Customers are not training their end-users - 40% of breaches from 2018 was reported as due to employee negligence.Your users have to be trained on what to do and not to do within your systems. They are your first and last line of defense.
What are the Benefits of Managed IT Services?
- Ticket count is going down.
- Up time goes up
- End users are more aware
- Customer communication is improved
If any of these sound good to you, contact us today so we can get started!